Green’s Creek Veterinary Hospital offers emergency vet care during our regular business hours.
Our regular business hours are:
Monday-Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
For after-hours care, we offer on-call emergency services. If your pet needs urgent care, contact us to speak with a vet.
Recognizing an Emergency
How do you know when it’s an emergency? We have created a brief list of symptoms that are considered urgent. As a good rule of thumb, if you’re not sure, contact our hospital so that we can help you decide if you need urgent care.
- Trauma or injury, such as a fall or being hit by a car
- Ingestion of a toxic substance (chemicals, medication, food items that are not safe for animals)
- Lacerations or bite wounds
- Difficulty breathing
- High fever
- Pale gums
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Swollen abdomen
- Bleeding from anywhere on the body
- Difficulty urinating or the inability to do so
- Acute pain
- Collapse or inability to remain standing
If your pet is experiencing any of these symptoms, contact us to discuss any emergency protocol.